Friday, March 28, 2008

Sleep Over

Drey came over and spent the night last night. It was so much fun. I think Zoey had the most fun, she LOVES Drey! She follows him around everywhere and mimics everything he does. For the most part he's okay with it and just plays along.
Our night was so fun and busy. Its tiring having 2 kids around that never stop (& I thought Zoey alone was bad). Drey found a Superman cape and so Zoey wanted a cape. Dustin tied a blanket around her and she was happy (Drey called it her Princess cape).
Dustin had a blast with both of them. It was so fun to watch them together. They Wrestled and played with Dreys toy gun's. Zoey put Dustin to bed and read him stories and Drey gave him a puppet show. Then Drey and Zoey climbed up in her bed and pretended sleep. Drey started wrestling her. She's not sure how to act when he does this so she just pretends like she's hurt and runs over to me so I can save her.




When it was closer to bed time, we sat on the couch and I read both of them a story. After I was done reading the book Drey wanted to read it to us and he did such a good job. While Dustin was putting Zoey to bed, Drey and I played Hide and Seek with this little stuffed kitty. It was so much fun.

This was one of those nights your glad is over, but are so glad it happened.


1 comment:

Aimee said...

They are so cute together!! Looks like you guys had a busy night!