Saturday, July 5, 2008

Little Girls

We went to pick Zoey up the other day and Dustin got attacked by all 3 girls. It was so cute! They bounced on him like he was a trampoline, thats what they are doing in this picture.


Scarlett and Hawley came over later that day to play. It was so much fun!! Tiff and Dan's car was dirty, and it being new, Dustin had to wash it. The girls helped too and had a blast. They were soaked by the time it was done.


After I put all three of them in the bath. They sure dont fit like they use to! But they love to take baths together. After the bath we went out and layed on the hammock til Tiff and Dan came and picked them up. It was so much fun!! I am so glad I live close to someone in my family, it sure does make a difference!!

1 comment:

CHMomma said...

its gettting harder to bath corbin and hayden together too! it works better in my bath lol