Zoey LOVES to get her toes and fingers pretty! She loves to watch and she says through the whole thing "Mommy I got pretty toes and fingers." She is such a girly girl, I love it!! After I was done we went and had some breakfast and she was so funny, she wouldn't touch anything, she kept asking for help so she didnt ruin her pretty nails. I love my Zoey girl!


Most mornings on the way to work Zoey wants her Glasses. She looks so dang cute in them! I finally got a picture of her. When I told her to look at me she said "I want to look at my doggy." So she is trying hard not to look at me in this picture.
2 comments:
What a crazy child! She is driving me crazy today!! :) You need to paint me some pretty toes.
shes so cute! i really hope we have a girl next time around!
Post a Comment