Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tiffy

Tiffany, I am so thankful for you and all you do for my little family! I am so glad I live close to you and get to see you almost everyday! You are, and always have been, a great example to me!I am so glad that I can come to you with all my problems, and even if you dont care, you help me through them. Even though you have your crazy life, you are always willing to help Dustin and I out, and you never ask for anything in return! There is nothing I wouldn't do for you and your family. You are amazing Tiff and you have an amazing family!! I cant wait for the new arrival, im so excited!! Thanks for helping me through the tough times!

I love you Tiff!


I love all my other sisters too!!

3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

What an ugly picture of me. I love you too. You have grown up so much and I am so proud of you!!!

Shai said...

Oh ya and I love my other sisters...whatever. I'm glad that you hate me and don't even care about me. ha ha just kidding but seriously you do hate me!
hehe I'm so funny! Love you!

CHMomma said...

so sad i couldnt see you guys this trip! i only had 3 days(the other 2 are spent flying) but i will hopefully be up here longer next time!