This Year we spent Christmas at Dustin's parents house. It was alot of fun. All the kids, minus Colby and Alyssa and their kids, went over on Christmas Eve and spent the night. Christmas Eve Zoey opened her special present that she always opens on Christmas Eve, Pajamas. She loved them!! After she opened her present and got into her PJ's we put out some cookies and milk for Santa and then she went to bed.

In the morning when Zoey woke up the first thing she said was "I want to go see Santa." Before she could go upstairs and see what Santa got her everyone had to be awake and I had to go get the video camera. She was so excited when she saw what she got; a computer, a view master, a little doll, and some candy.

This is a picture before we started opening presents. She sure got spoiled!! She loved opening her presents and everyone Else's also.
.jpg)
This was probably her favorite present, vanity with pretend make up from Grandma and Grandpa. She also got a blow dryer that really blows, curling iron, and fingernail polish from Ryan. I think she has done everyone's hair and fingernails, our little hair dresser.
Cute little outfit!
Zoey with all her presents. She made this Christmas so much fun.
Dustin and I had a very Merry Christmas as well.


1 comment:
happy birthday dustin!!!(didnt have anywhere else to put that lol).
Post a Comment