Not alot has been going on lately and I guess that's why I haven't blogged in a while. Last Friday we invited Joy and Brian over for dinner and games. We played Battle of the Sexes which was alot of fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The boys even posed for a picture as ballerina's to move ahead, thats why they won. :) Thanks Joy and Brian it was so much fun!!

All I have to say is I have the best hairdresser ever, even pregnant she will sit on the ground and cut a 3 year olds hair! Zoey's hair was getting kinda long and so I asked Joy if she would cut it shorter and into more of an A Line. It turned out really cute, even Dustin thinks so and he wants her to have long hair.

2 comments:
That was such a fun night! Thanks again for dinner and an amazing dessert! Love you both.
Her hair looks so cute like that! Your so lucky that she will sit there and let you do it! I love it
Post a Comment