Zoey has been saying the cutest things lately. I thought I would share some of these things with you.
The other day we were getting ready to leave the house and Zoey put on her coat and looks up at me and says, "K Mom, lets go rock out." I just laughed!
I was doing Zoey's hair yesterday and she was sitting in her chair just starring at Dustin, when I hear her say, "Daddy's loco."
This is how she sings her ABC's: ABCDAIG next time wont you sing with me. Its the funniest thing, when you sing it with her she knows it all, but by herself she has a hard time.
She can sing the theme song to That 70's Show. It so cute, it always puts me in a good mood.
Most the time when she wants to do something with you she asks, "Shall we." She is 3, where did she get that!!
She went to Wendy's to get some lunch with Dustin and the whole way home she kept saying,"One hamaburger comin up."
No matter how hard we try she just wont say Scarletts name. She calls her Chardotte.
Last night we went out to get ice cream, while we were eating it Zoey puts her hand on her head and says, "ice cream's in my head." She was eating her ice cream so fast she got a head freeze.
She is so dang cute and fun, I cant wait to hear what come out of her mouth next.
6 years ago

4 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! I am excited to see how Charlee's personality compares. Love you!
That is so cute! You better write all those down, because you will forget it! I wish I had wrote them all down! Such cute things kids say:)
Cute. sounds like her mom. lol love ya
So cute! they say the darndest things dont they? thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment