Thursday, March 5, 2009

MEXICO

This year we decided to go to Mexico a little earlier in the year. So only a couple of the kids could make it; Tiff and Dan and their girls, Dustin, Zoey, myself and my parents. It was so nice, the weather was WONDERFUL!! It was hard to come back to the snow.

We all had so much fun!! Zoey even played in the Ocean a little bit this time, which was shocking. We saw a crab and all the girls freaked out, it was so funny. We spent lots of time in the pools and on the beach. Mom and Dad brought the 4-wheelers which was alot of fun. It was nice to have a vacation where you really didnt have to do anything at all. Thanks Mom and Dad for a AWESOME time!

Our Family by the Ocean
Zoey and I hangin on the beach

Dustin out looking for shells. My Mom and Dust could have been out there all day looking for shells.

All the girls in their new dresses

The girls sleeping after a long day

Dustin and Tyda sleeping
A gorgeous sunset


We got Zoey's, Scarlett's, and Hawley's hair braided on the beach, it was so cute.


The view from our room


I will probably post more pictures later, but for now this will do.

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh how fun!!! And it's SO beautiful! Zoey's hair is adorable and you guys all look great! I'm super jealous of how tan I'm sure you are. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time!!!

Alicia said...

The girls look super cute with their braided hair! Glad you had a nice time. Seeing you was really great.

Jessica Speed said...

Wow! That's beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time.

The Lee Family said...

Man I wish that I could have gone. But I had a good time at work, and with a sick kid. It doesn't get much better than that.

Tiffany and Ben said...

That looks like alot of fun. and warm. wish i was there.

Shai said...

The girls' hair looks super cute! I'm glad that you guys had a fun time, and that none of you were kidnapped!

The Bateman Family said...

Wow! That is so beautiful! I wish I could have been there with you and your cute family. Glad you had fun!

CHMomma said...

Looks like you guys had fun! yay for vacations!!

Marie said...

So many cute pics...and ya Im still mad at you for bein' so tan! Looks like such a fun trip!

blythe said...

looks like you guys had such a fun time in mexico. wish i could have been in mesa to see you! im glad i can keep up with you through blogging.