Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big girl

Yesterday Joy and I took our girls to get their ears pierced. I have wanted to get Zoey's pierced since she was a baby, but never got around to doing it. Since Joy just had her baby she wanted to do hers so we decided to go together. Zoey was so excited, she even wanted to leave the park to go do it (she doesn't ever just want to leave the park). When we got there they told us that Joy's baby couldn't have hers done unless Joy had her shot record, and she didn't so Charlee didn't get her ears pierced. Zoey sat in the chair while they got everything ready and then I held her during the piercing. She was so good, I was shocked. Of course she cried for a minute but she let them pierce both ears without a fight. I was so happy!! After, I bought her a necklace and a mirror so she could look at her ears. She kept looking in the mirror and saying how pretty she was and how much she loved her ears. Then we got her some ice cream for being so good.


3 comments:

Alicia said...

They look great! She´s so brave!

CHMomma said...

how brave! she looks so pretty :)

Shai said...

Cute! I am SHOCKED that she let them touch her! But it doesn't surprise me that she kept looking at herself saying how pretty she is....she is just like you!!! :)