Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy Girls

Over the weekend I got to watch baby Adi while Ryan and Emma went to the movies. She was so good, she slept for 3 hours and then woke up a half hour before they came to pick her up. While she was there Tiff and Dan brought their girls over while they went and cleaned Security National. The girls love coming over to my house and its a good thing cause I love having them over.
Baby Adi sleeping

Tyda loves this stereo, last time she was over she turned it on and turned the volume up really really loud. It took a while for me to get all the kids to stop crying.

Scarlett and Hawley reading books. I turned their chair around and they got mad at me, they just wanted to face the wall. Sorry about the pic of their faces it would load the right way

Zoey being mad cause she wanted the girls to play in her room.

This is just a cute picture of miss Tyda

1 comment:

Shai said...

I hate that you guys live so far away! I wish that we all lived in the same town! Anyway I hope that we get to see you sometime soon!