Thursday, May 7, 2009

Girls Day

Tuesday my Mom and sisters came up to go shopping and get a pedicure. I got work off early so I could go for a while. I always love it when all the girls get together, its so fun! All the kids have so much fun when Oakley is around. I am so thankful that I have such good relationships with all my sisters and especially my Mom. I think we should do these girl days a lot more.

Getting Lunch

My Beautiful sisters minus Whitney

Getting Pedicures

We missed you Whitney and Alicia! Its just not the same without you :(

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! You girls are all so cute!! Jenna you need to have another baby!

Alicia said...

Oh, man! That looks so fun! I sure could use a pedicure...
You all look fantastic! And is mom wearing earrings?? Go mom!