Saturday, Zoey and I tagged along with Tiff and Dan and the girls to go hike the 4 mile round trip to Stewart falls. It was so much fun!! When we got there we had a little picnic and then we started our hike. I swear every bee that we past knew how scared I was so a couple times I would leave the kids to fend for themselves so I could get away (I knew that a hospital was far away and I didn't want to die OK). Zoey loved being in the lead, anytime someone would get in front of her she would run and pass them so she could be the leader. It reminded me of myself when I was little. After about 2 hours we made it to the falls. It was so pretty! Everyone was happy to sit and rest for a while. Zoey also got to experience peeing in the woods for the first time and she did much better than Karleigh did her first time. :)
The way back was a little different. Zoey was very tired so I had to carry her some of the time. Every time I made her start to walk she would say, "I'm not doing this anymore, I cant do it." I was excited to see the car so I didn't have to carry her anymore. Overall the girls did very good, Scarlett did the best by far, hiking the whole time.
Thanks Tiff and Dan for letting us come with you. We had so much fun!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Ha! Thanks Jenna! Hope no one asks for an explanation :) But I'm glad Zoey did better than me.
Bummer about the bees! They always come after me too:)
Post a Comment