Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Weekend..

We took Zoey to the Living Planet Aquarium. Zoey thought it was fun but at a distance, she hardly got up close to the glass. When we were at the Shark exhibit she freaked out! One Shark swam right in front of us and after that she wouldn't go near it. We got to the Sting Rays and Dustin and I were watching and touching them while Zoey stood at a distance. She was scared we were going to throw her in the water so she didn't even let us hold her so she could see them, Crazy Child!!




My Mom's birthday was Saturday so we went down to spend the day with her. We took the boat out and Dad got to experience tubing for the first time. I don't think he will be getting back on there for a while. He is also very violent on the tube. He punched me in the face and elbowed my Mom in the head, so it might be a good thing if he takes a break. After, we went home and Dad had to work so the rest of us took Mom out to dinner. I hope you had a great Birthday Mom, Love you!!



3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I'm sad I missed it! But it sounds like you had a good time.

Shai said...

Oakleys face is so funny! Crazy girl! It was a fun day, I'm glad you guys came down!

Tweedle Dee said...

Looks like fun! I want to take Mickie to the Aquarium, I think she would Love it!!