Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Time

The snow has started falling lately and I got to say I actually like it. Don't get me wrong, it SUCKS to drive in, but it makes it feel like Christmas! Dustin put lights on the house and Zoey helped me put up our tree and village. It all looks so good! I'm so glad my Mom and Grandma gave us ornaments and other decorations over the years. Almost every ornament and decoration has a memory with it, I love it.



Zoey wanted her own tree so I went and got her a pink Christmas tree for her room. She LOVES it! I don't remember the last time I saw her that excited. She is always moving the ornaments and wanting everyone to see it. Its so much fun!

2 comments:

Shai said...

I used to have all the ornaments mom and grandma gave us over the years, but Oakley has played with most of them so much over the last few years, they are all broken! Your house looks really cute!!

Alicia said...

Way cute. Love your decor and the pink tree.