Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Miss 4 Year Old

Little Miss Zoey is now 4! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!! We had a birthday party on Saturday for her. Thank you to everyone who came, she had so much fun! She dressed in her prettiest princess dress she had because it was her "Special Day".
Zoey you are getting so big! You have this little 16 year old attitude, and constantly tell Dad and I that you are "Bigger". You love doing everything yourself, you are very independent!! We love you so much and are so thankful that you are our little girl!!


I made her birthday cake, it turned out better than I thought it would.



Her big present was a big doll house. She LOVES it!!





With all the Cousins that were there


Everyone Who Came

6 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

She is too cute, but man they grow up fast! Looks like she had a great 4th birthday:) But I have to ask where you got that dollhouse?

Tiffy Ann said...

Looks like a fun time!!! Happy Birthday to miss Z.

Karleigh said...

Good job on the cake Jenna. It was really cute and SOOOO tastey!!

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

The birthday cake turned out way cute!!! Good job. Happy Birthday Zoey!

CHMomma said...

happy 4th bday zoey!!

quinn and kristi said...

happy birthday Zoey!