Over the weekend we went down to St. George. All of Dustin's family went down for a funeral. Sad situation but it was good to see everyone. Colby, Alyssa and their kids came up and it was so good to see them. Wish you guys lived closer!!
While we were down there I also spent some time with Tiff, Dan, and their girls, my parents, Uncle Gary, and my very cute Grammy.
It was definitely nice to see everyone. Makes me extremely grateful to have such a great family!!
6 years ago

4 comments:
"Some of the Hottest boys I have ever seen!! 3rd one over is definitely the hottest!!"
Jenna, are you counting from the left of the right?
Geez Jenna you look huge in that second to last picture:) haha I'm just kidding. I love you cant wait to see you.
those are some great pics! too bad it took a sad situation to get everyone together, looks like you had fun
Well I agree that it was great to hang out with you guys but I'm going to have to disagree about the hottest boys picture...I mean, everyone knows you just can't compare with that tall drink of water on the end! Ha!
Hey Jenna, I heard that your Grammy passed away and I am so sorry. She was so cute and definitely a Grammy in every sense of the word.
Post a Comment