Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gone Crazy??

During commercials, songs I hear on the radio, when I see something beautiful, and even tonight while watching American Idol I cry like a little baby! My emotions are all over the place! I'm pretty sure I have gone crazy. That is what they call it when your pregnant these days. Dustin is probably glad its his busy time at work so he doesn't have to be "sensitive" to me all the time. I can't wait to be normal again!

12 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats Jenna! Besides being emotional are able to keep food down?? Congrats to your sweet family!

Jenna Marie said...

I gag everytime I brush my teeth and smell something gross. Other than that I am good.

CHMomma said...

YAY!! congrats jenna :) so excited for you.

Zaissa said...

Lol...I have to turn my head when we are watching stuff on TV so Ryan won't know I am crying over stupid things some actor said.

OK, I clicked this to read and I thought I was reading Tiffany's blog for a second and before I got to the end I thought "oh my gosh, she is probably pregnant crying like that!" Then "she" said she was like that when she was pregnant and I thought I was reading and announcement!

Annnnnnnnnnd then I realized she is not married to Dustin.

Morgan said...

Jenna it has nothing to do with you being pregnant, your always an emotional mess.

Ashley Abbott said...

I didn't know you were pregnant???!! Congratulations!!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys...how far along are you?? I want to know all the details!!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! That´s really wonderful!

Tiffy Ann said...

You're Pregnant? That is so cool. It is about time! :)

Shai said...

You are a mess! But being emotional is part of being pregnant. Oh the joys of being a woman!!1

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting:)

Huebner's said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)