Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sad Little Girl

Zoey was very sad Monday when we found out we were having a boy. She wanted a little sister so bad. Poor little girl!! I started telling her all the things she could do to help her little brother, like teaching him to swing and slide down the slide. After I had said this she got a really excited look on her face and added some of her own. "I can learn him to make stones like my Daddy." "I can hold him in the deep part of the pool so his head doesn't go under." "I can learn him to drive my car."
So now she is excited! Dustin also reminded her that now she will always be his little princess, that made her a happy too. We are really excited!

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Jenna!! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations! That's so awesome. That little guy is going to be SO cute!

Shai said...

Boys are fun! Totally different than girls, but I LOVE having a boy! And Zoey will have a little brother like Oakley. (sometimes it helps to have examples!) But I'm excited that Kix is going to have some boy cousins close to his age!

Tiffy Ann said...

She will be such a good big sister!

NicandJenDobson said...

That is so exciting! Little boys are so much fun!!

NatDCurfiss said...

congratutlations! that boy is lucky to have ya'll he will be so loved :)

Stacey said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so so so excited for you guys! I had no idea you found out already you were having a little boy! That's SO exciting! Do you have any names picked out? Zoey is totally going to love him!!! She's so adorable talking about him!

The Huntsman's said...

Congrats, boys are so fun!

Marie said...

Yaay! Im so excited! Zo will be such a great big sis