As I was driving home from work last week I realized that I was exactly like my Mother, minus being a perfectionist and having a little case of OCD (I get that from my Dad). I was listening to Christmas music in May!! Really Jenna, come on!! My Mother is also a little bit of an airhead. One time growing up I had had a "Jenna Moment" and my Dad turned to my Mom and said something like, "What did you do? she didn't come from my genes." Now I am so VERY positive I get those "Jenna moments" from my Mother. Now lets hope I do not start driving like she does. I am pretty sure Shai, Morgan, and myself were going to get into a wreck the last time she drove us around.
To tell you the truth, there is not another Woman on this planet I would want to be like except my Mom! Thanks for keeping things interesting all these years! I love you Mom, thanks for making me, me!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment