Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell last weekend for a fun little vacation. It was Dustin and Zoey's first time and they both had so much fun. My parents, Uncle Gary, Tiff and her girls, and Shai and her family went, which made it even funner. We spent a lot of time in the sun, playing in the water, going boating and just relaxing. It was a much needed vacation for both Dustin and I and I am glad we were able to go. Thanks Uncle Gary, it was so much fun!! There are a lot of pictures, sorry!

Dustin and I



Oakley and Zoey


Mom, Me, Kix, and Shai at the Dam


Tiff, Me, Mom, and Shai



Poor Hawley got beat up while she was down there


Dustin giving the kids a ride in the water


Water fight!



Zoey fishing, she absolutely LOVED it!


Our captain


Dustin, Dad, and Mom wake boarding. They all did really good.




Dustin and Zoey


Zoey got really tired in one of the boat rides



Rainbow Bridge, So beautiful!



Dustins favorite, Tyda








6 comments:

Zaissa said...

Jenna, you are pregnant. Please stop looking thin and gorgeous; it's pissing-off us swollen fatties!

Glad you had fun and everyone came back safe.

Shai said...

It was a ton of fun, I'm glad that we were able to hang out for a few days! And ya me and Cade were the best at the card games!!!!

Stacey said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!! Jenna, you don't look pregnant at all! I can't believe you can't even tell!!! And what really happened to poor Hawley?? Did she really get beat up? Her eyes look so sad but she looks so happy about it! :)

Cody and I were in UT while you guys were having fun out there! We went to visit you but Ryan told us you guys were on vacation. I'm glad you had such a great time! Can't wait to see you guys (hopefully soon!)!!!

The Bateman Family said...

Jenna, you are so dang cute I can't even stand it. You don't even look pregnant! You were telling me what a fatty you were down there, but according to these pictures you are a liar! I am glad you had a fun vacation, and that the weather was great for you. You and Dustin deserved a much needed vacation! Kisses

quinn and kristi said...

wish we could have been there with you!!!

NatDCurfiss said...

i bet that was a nice little mini vacation, and like stacey said you do NOT look prego. so not fair LOL