Karleigh- What happened to you?
Zoey - Someone hitted me here (pointing to her stomach).
Karleigh- Does it hurt on this side or this side (pushing on her stomach in 2 different places)?
Zoey- Right here (pointing to another place on her stomach).
Karleigh- Did this happen a couple of days ago or today?
Zoey- um.. tomorrow.
Then when it was my turn Zoey and Karleigh tried to listen to the baby with their Stethoscopes. Zoey was very serious, it was really cute. Then she grabbed a thermometer and the next conversation took place.
Zoey- Do you put this in your mouth?
Karleigh- Sometimes.
Zoey- Ok Mommy open up I am going to see how much you weigh.
She is one crazy little girl that I just cant get enough of!

3 comments:
too cute :)
I didn't know you were expecting #2! That is so exciting! Your little girl is way cute..Congrats!
You can see where Zoey gets her smarts from... I love this! I can't believe how grown up she is getting.
Post a Comment