Thursday, October 7, 2010

Best Day

Yesterday was the best day ever!! My Mom came up so I took the day off work and Zoey and I just hung out with her. We got pedicures, the Halloween design on our toes is super cute (my fat toes are pictured below). We went shopping and I got the cutest pair of shoes. It was so fun! I am glad we got to go out once more before I had the baby.




When I talked to Dustin earlier he told me I needed to be home at 5:30 but he wouldn't tell me why. So when I got home he took me to go get a surprise massage. It was wonderful!! When I got in the car Zoey had the biggest grin on her face. I asked her what they did while I was getting a massage and she just kept saying, "We did nothing", with a little laugh after. She is very convincing.
When I got home there was a sign on the back door that said follow the flowers. They led my up to my bedroom where there were candles everywhere and this soothing music playing. The flowers led me to my bathroom where there was a bubble bath and a bowl of grapes and candy. It was seriously so cute! So I got to relax in the dark, candle lit bathroom with just my thoughts of how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful man!
When I asked him why he did this he said that it is the last week before I have the baby and I will be having a C-Section again I wont be able to do anything for me, so he wanted to let me have a day just for me before the baby came. How cute is he seriously!!
I am so thankful for him and everything he does for me and our little family. He is completely and totally caring of everyone around him. What can I say, I hit the jackpot when I married this guy! Dustin I love you so much!! Zoey I love you too, and I am so thankful you are my daughter!

The Two Best People In The World!!


Since I have only 5 more days until the baby comes I will post a pic of my hugeness for those that have asked.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh! This post makes me SO happy. I'm so happy that you had such a great day - that is SO nice of Dustin to do all that for you!!!!! He IS the best husband! And your toes are FABULOUS. I wish I lived in UT so I could go to the same place you went and get my toes all Halloween-y :) I can't WAIT to see pictures of your new baby boy! He is going to be so handsome, I just know it!!!

Jessica Speed said...

Way to go Dustin! That was so sweet and thoughtful. I'm looking at your picture Jenna and can't believe you only have five days left. You look too small to be having a baby (I know you feel big, but you don't look it). Hope everything goes well!

Tiffy Ann said...

How fun and cute! I miss you guys tons! You look cute and prego!

Shai said...

You look good! Thats awesome that you had such a good day! Oh and I thought you were going to show us your toes, not some sausages!!!! ha ha ha ha ha I LOVE YOU!!!

Zaissa said...

What a thoughtful thing to do! And going into the whole thing feeling relaxed and knowing he knows how "fun" it will be to recover from a c-section AND take care of a baby, and knowing how much he cares will make all the difference, hu?

I love the witch boot toes.

Good luck Tuesday, can't wait to meet Ben's new BFF! (Can boys have BFFs?)

Alicia said...

You look beautiful.
And your toes are seriously cute!!
Dustin is awesome, and the ´nothing´ followed by giggles from Zoey is way funny.
Good luck with the delivery!
I can´t wait to see the little one.

Huebner's said...

Jenna my love!! You are SO adorable! I miss you!! Good luck sweetie!!!

Kelli said...

You look amazing pregnant. Not even close to huge! :)