Yes I know it has been forever since I posted anything but between getting ready for the baby, work, and soaking up the last of summer I haven't had time to post anything. 10 days left until the little guy gets here. We are really excited, especially Zoey. She is constantly talking about or asking questions about the baby, like:
"So when you eat does the food fall on the babies head?"
"Can he go here (pointing to my leg), or here (pointing to my arm)?"
"There is just no more room in there, He should come out. I just want to see what he looks like already!"
"Mom he needs to come so I can go to Nana's and play with Oakley."
"He is going to look like Daddy, cause he is a boy and boys look like Daddy."
And the most frequently asked question of all, "IS HE EVER GOING TO GET HERE?"
It makes us happy she is so excited. Even though every now and then she still asks if she can have a little sister. She gets upset when we tell her this will most likely be the last time we have a baby.
Work has been crazy busy for both of us, which has been good. It has made time fly by for me, something I didn't think was possible this far along.
We cannot wait to meet this little guy!
6 years ago

2 comments:
10 days yay! cant wait to see the little man. that little guy is so lucky and he doesnt even know it yet.
im so excited for you guys jenna. boys are SO much fun :)
I need to see you before you have him! I haven't seen you in a long time! So you need to at least post a picture of your big belly so that I can see it, cuz I don't think Im going to get up there before he comes! Thats cute that Zoey is excited to come play with Oakley! Oakley LOVES when the cousins come to play!!!!!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment