Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little Guy

Our Little guy is finally here!!


Zaylor Scott Dobson was born October 12, 2010 at 12:40pm. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20 Inches long. We are totally in love with him and big sister cannot get enough of him. He looks a lot like Zoey did when she was a baby. He is beautiful!

Here is a couple of pics of Dustin and I before we went back for the C-Section. Right before we went back Zoey asked me if I had been cut yet and to make sure the baby doesn't get cut. I'm sure she thinks that is the only way babies are born. She also made sure we brought clothes for the little guy. For some reason she was very worried that he was going to be born without any clothes. She is such a good big sister!



We are completely in love with this little guy! He is perfect in every way. I never want to put him down. He has been such a good little baby! We feel completely and totally blessed that everything went well and that he is healthy.




8 comments:

Karleigh said...

He's so cute! I want to set up some fun stuff and take pictures if him! If you'll let me? ;)

Zaissa said...

He is so good looking.

Can't wait to hang out with him.

NatDCurfiss said...

congrats dobson family! he is such a a beautiful boy.
glad things went well and baby and momma are doing good.
love you guys!
ps~jenna i NEVER looked that good after giving birth

Ash Kelley said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations guys!

Tiffy Ann said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him. I love you and hope you are feeling better.

RussellsRoost said...

He is so cute you guys!!! I bet Zoey is having so much fun with him! We love and miss you guys!!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for your little family. He is darling!

Amber Rasch said...

What a cutie! Congrats to your whole family. I bet Zoey is so excited to be a big sister!