Karleigh came over last weekend to take some pics of Zaylor. They turned out so cute! Here are a few of my favorites. How freaken cute are my kids!?! Thank you so much Karleigh, I LOVE THEM!!
He's SO adorable! Congratulations. He looks so much like Zoey in that first picture. I love it!!! And I love all his little hands! They're all over the place! He's like a little gangster!! :)
He is so freaking cute Jenna! I love the fam pic too...you all look so cute. Im so glad I got to see you-I was missin you big time! Let me know when things settle down a bit so I can head up to hangout. :)
Dustin and I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and been together for 7. Dustin and I have 2 kids, 5 year old Zoey Justice, and 9 month old Zaylor Scott. Life is stressful as always but we have never been happier!!
6 comments:
I love that family picture!
He's SO adorable! Congratulations. He looks so much like Zoey in that first picture. I love it!!! And I love all his little hands! They're all over the place! He's like a little gangster!! :)
aww! he;s so tiny and beautiful :O) you have such beautiful kids. i love the ones of him with you and dustin so sweet.
karleigh does a great job
He is so freaking cute Jenna! I love the fam pic too...you all look so cute. Im so glad I got to see you-I was missin you big time! Let me know when things settle down a bit so I can head up to hangout. :)
Cute! I like the black and white one of Zoey and little Z!
Jenna I'm so happy for you!! You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment