Saturday night when I got off work I looked at my phone and I had a text from Dustin that said, "Your daughter just got all of her Christmas presents taken away and she has to earn them back one by one." So I called Dustin, I honestly cannot imagine what she has done to make him so upset. When he gets on the phone he tells me that he had gone upstairs to tell Zoey it was time for bed. As he gets upstairs she runs from her room to our room and is hiding. So Dustin goes into her room to see what she was running from. It so happens that she had gotten a present from under the tree, opened it, and was playing with it. She is 4!!
I just started laughing and thought, Mom is going to love this. When I was in High School I opened one of my presents early, wore it, and then wrapped it and put it back under the tree.
Zoey now has no presents under the tree, and with the way she is acting it doesn't look like she is going to get any back soon. Santa might not even stop by our house this year! I am really praying she starts being a huge sweetheart!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Hahahahahaha! :)
that sounds like something hayden would pull!
i hope things get better so santa can visit ms zoey
What a little shit! I would be soooo mad! But you can't be too surprised seeing how you did the same thing! well hopefully she is good and gets some of them back!
Post a Comment