Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine Baby!!

Saturday we celebrated Zoey's birthday by having a pool party at the Lehi Rec Center. It was so much fun! She had a blast and now wants to go swimming every day. She opened a few presents and we had pizza and cake. It was fun to have everyone there celebrating her 5 years! Then on her birthday we had family over for cake, ice cream and she opened a few more presents.

I honestly cannot believe my little princess is 5!! That is so crazy to me. Next week I will register her for kindergarten and I am super sad about it. How did time go by so fast!! I am so proud of my princess! She is an amazing little 5 year old! We love you Zoey, and we are so thankful you are ours!!

The Birthday Girl!!

One of her cakes, I made this one and bought the other. Turned out pretty good for my first big one.


Pictures of the party









Opening presents at home and playing with Drey


Zaylor was excited it was his big sisters birthday also. He loves her so much!!



The other cake, isnt it so dang cute!! The "chocolates" are cake balls.

2 comments:

Shai said...

You did a good job on your cake! And seriously Zoey is almost as big a poser as you are!

The Bateman Family said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! Can't believe your baby girl is 5!