Monday, May 16, 2011

Day at the Park

Last week the kids and I walked to the park and met my friend Joy and her daughter Charlee there. It was finally a nice day and we decided to take advantage of it. Zaylor loved the swings and the grass. He found the grass and sat there for 15 minutes just touching and looking at it. I never knew a baby that liked grass (Zoey didn't), but he couldn't get enough of it. Zoey LOVED being outside again and just ran crazy everywhere. She showed me all the cool things to play with. Charlee and Zoey had a blast! It was so nice to get together with Joy and hang out. I cannot wait for this rain to stay away so we can have more days like that. It feels like we'll have to wait til June or later for that to happen.






2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So cute!!! And I am with you on the weather.

I think I have one of Zoey's black knit sweaters, I will bring it by tomorrow!

Tiffy Ann said...

Days at the park are exciting. Glad you could enjoy some nice weather. Love you!