Thursday, June 30, 2011

Zaylors New Hair Do

Little Zaylor's hair was getting kinda long. So we decided that it needed to be trimmed. Dustin started cutting his hair and for some crazy reason, I decided I wanted to take over. Have I ever used one of those things before, NO!! But I was still going to do it.
So I start and its going really good and then well, disaster happened. The attachment to the trimmer came off and by the time I noticed, it was to late. I started crying, Dustin started laughing and said, "I told you to let me do it". It was traumatic.. for me not Zaylor!! Unfortunately it was on top of his head so we had no choice but to buzz it all. Dustin did a good job finishing while I kept Zaylors attention with a spray bottle.
It was a hard night for me. Who knew I would be such a HUGE baby over a little hair cut gone wrong. Its a good thing Zaylor is go dang cute and rocks his new hair style!!

Before the hair cut.. Zaylor had quite a lot of hair

Before I decided to take over the razor.

This is what happened, right on top of his head.. Good job Jenna!!

Dustin finishing up the hair cut, while I am giving Z a drink.

After the hair cut!! Z is such a handsome little fella!!

No comments: