I went to go pick the kids up from the babysitter today and Zoey fell on her way out to the car and split her chin open for the 2nd time. We took her to the instacare and Dustin basically laid on top of her until they were done. I couldn't help but notice the similarities between Zoey and I, and I just laughed. When I was little they had to put me into a straight jacket to get stitches (my poor Mom). Zoey is doing awesome now. Hopefully taking them out wont be a huge ordeal like it was last time. Our sweet little drama princess, life would be so boring without you!!
Dustin and I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and been together for 7. Dustin and I have 2 kids, 5 year old Zoey Justice, and 9 month old Zaylor Scott. Life is stressful as always but we have never been happier!!
1 comment:
What a wuss just like her mother! :) How many more times will she split it open. 3 or 4?
Post a Comment