Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Miss Drama Queen

My little Zoey is VERY VERY dramatic!! While we were in Delta she got bit by a mosquito or bug, when she realized this she started to freakout and wanted a "bam" (bandaid). So my mom and I put medicine on a bandaid and put it on her. She wouldn't move her arm, she wouldn't use it for anything, and she kept it tight against her body, it was very funny.

Well Tuesday she started swim lessons and the first day she was doing so good until she looked over and her bandaid had started to come off. She started to throw a royal fit!! When we got home I put her in the bath and she wouldn't sit down cause she didn't want her owie to get wet. After the bath she was still crying and didn't want her diaper on, so I told Dustin I was going to get in the shower and to put one on her. Well as soon as I closed the door to the bathroom she started to scream for me and wouldn't go to Dustin or Julie. It took both of them to hold her down and get a diaper on her and then right after Zoey ran away and tore the diaper off. I think its kinda funny! So when I got out of the shower I just held her til she finally settled down and then we got her dressed and in a diaper.

Her bandaid was falling off so I took it off, bad idea, she freaked! Julie finally got her to hold still long enough so we could put a bandaid on her. After that Julie grabbed one of Zoey's dolls and helped Zoey put a bandaid on it. Zoey kissed the dolls owie better, gave her a hug and then read her a story. She hasn't let anyone take that bandaid off so it's still on there and anytime you get close to it she gets this frightened look on her face and says "No touch my Owie." What a crazy little girl!!



2 comments:

Shai said...

Thats funny! I wonder where she gets being a drama queen from? I remember you being the same way Jenna!!!!! So I guess it is only deserving that you had one just like you! She is a cute little girlie though. We love her, drama and all!!!

CHMomma said...

jenna! i dont know if you remember me, im dustins cousin. i just wanted to let you know how happy i am for you guys! zoey is so pretty! thanks for making dustin so happy!