Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Big Girl

Zoey started wearing this backpack around the house. She ALWAYS wants to have it on. The other day when she was wearing it I got a little sad cause in a couple of year she will really be going off to school. It just scares me how fast she is growing up. I love her smile!

This is her in her new outfit I got her. She looks really cute in blue, even though she always wants to wear pink.

Like I said she ALWAYS wants to wear pink and so she doesnt wear this dress that much, I have to bribe her to wear it. But I think it looks so cute on her.

2 comments:

Tiffany and Ben said...

She is so cute like her mom.

Tiffy Ann said...

What a little cheeser! We love Zoey and the girls are excited to start seeing you more.