Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dinner and Swimming

Last weekend we went out to dinner with Tiff and Dan and their girls. It was interesting, but fun. I love having at least one of my sisters close, it makes a huge difference. I am dreading the day her little family moves away! Dinner was funny, Zoey sat still the longest and ate the most out of the 3 (which is weird for Zoey, she is always moving). Thanks for dinner it was SO good.


We also went swimming and Moo Moo came to. The girls had tonz of fun swimming and jumping in the pool. Dustin, Morgan, Dan, and I all had a blast wrestling eachother. It was a very nice day!

3 comments:

Tiffany and Ben said...

Looks like alot of fun.

Tiffy Ann said...

You will be sad when we move away! Everyone will be, but I just might be the most. That was a really fun day. Thanks for inviting us and for going to dinner with us. We like hanging out with you guys. You make life interesting!

Shai said...

Dustin looks like he was having fun at dinner! haha I wish that you guys would all just move to Delta so we could all be together!