Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Bride

Karleigh came over the other night to try on her wedding dress, and Zoey loved every minute of it! When Karleigh put on her dress Zoey wanted her pretty dress for the wedding on too. Since that dress is over at Grandma's we picked out another one. Then Karleigh put on her veil, head band, and necklace, as soon as Zoey saw them she wanted them. We put all of it on her and she looked so dang cute!! She keeps telling Dustin and I that she is going to get married and wear a big dress. Even though that kind of talk scares us, its so cute!

2 comments:

Karleigh said...

She's adorable! It was really fun to see her in it and I'm very excited that she's going to be at the wedding all dressed up :D

Jessica Speed said...

She's a cutie. Autumn talks about getting married a lot of the time too. It's pretty funny. And congrats on potty training Zoey! I had a pretty hard time with doing that with Autumn, and now we're doing Brooklyn and it's not half as bad this time around. :)