



We went down to Delta for Easter and a birthday party for Dad, Cade and Isaac. It was nice to go down even though the weather sucked! We went and got hot dogs and cotton candy (an Easter tradition). The Easter bunny found his way to our house and all the kids got spoiled with candy and toys. After church we had an Easter egg hunt and all the kids loved it! It was such a nice Easter.
Zoey's Easter dress. This is also her new pose for every picture.

All the cousins
Zoey was so excited while she was hunting for eggs that she fell down twice and all her eggs fell out of her basket.

Auntie Shai and the girls enjoying the candy
Dustin and I


2 comments:
Our little bday bash was rockin' eh? I am thinking that the two of us should start a party planning company. Maybe we could have Ted be an assistant or something-but only after letting him know that ranch is not allowed as a pinata filler. I love the Easter pics too. The one of you and Dustin is super cute!
=)
The new pose is hilarious.
Love the outfits.
I´m sure she went crazy with the egg hunt, lol!
Post a Comment