Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Got To Be Freaken Kidden Me!!

I am not really a fan of snow, unless it is in December. This morning I woke up to snow, and not just a little snow but ALOT of snow. I couldn't even see my stairs, and when I walked through it, it was well past my ankles and I was wearing 3 inch boots. The pretty tulips are now covered and the trees that have just bloomed gorgeous pink flowers are covered. Lets just say I am a little sad today. I was so ready for spring!!



4 comments:

CHMomma said...

houston weather goes back and forth all the time too jenna but thankfully we never get snow :) hope you get pretty spring weather soon :)

Karleigh said...

Ha! I did the same thing today. I woke up, looked out the window, said, "hell no" and got back in bed :) but then it really did take me almost 30 mins to uncover my car enough to drive!

Amber Rasch said...

Jenna! How are you? I'm so glad you found my blog. I haven't seen you in a loooong time. Your little girl is a doll! I did marry Cole and it still hasn't hit me! We are loving life though! I'm glad to see you are doing so well!

Marie said...

I hear ya girl! I am thinking I will be like the animals and hibernate until all this yuckieness melts!