It was my turn to chose what we should do for date night this week. Since I am in love with Harry Potter, I decided that we were going to go see the movie. I wanted to go to the midnight showing of it on Tuesday night but we had to work the next day so that idea was scratched. I bought tickets Wednesday for the Thursday show and we got to the theater an hour before it started and stood in line for good seats. I LOVED IT!! It was so good! Dustin liked the movie but thought it needed more action. Here we are waiting in line. Apparently I was embarrassing Dustin by taking his picture. That is why he looks so happy.
Dustin has never read the books so last night I decided that we should start reading the books together, and Dustin said okay. I am more excited than he is to start reading them, he would rather watch the movies than read the books, but the books are so much better! Thanks for going with me Dustin, I had so much fun!!

5 comments:
You are nuts!!!!
I watched the movie today.
Luna is so cute! And Ron is so funny after taking the love potion!
What were your fav parts?
Lucky!!! I want to go see it bad & I haven't gotten around to it yet. Rick won't read the books either. He said he would rather watch the movies too. Funny thing though...he was the one to get me into the books. He bought the first one on our honeymoon & didn't read more than a chapter, so when I had finished the book I got for the trip I needed another book & he suggested his so I opened it up & the rest is history! I agree the books are soooo much better then the movies, although I do enjoy the movies as well!
Ah! I LOVE Harry Potter. I still haven't seen it but Cody, a friend and I are going tomorrow. We just watched the 5th movie last night to get ready for it. I can't wait to see it! You're so lucky to have such a great husband who will take you and read the books with you!
Brent and I went and saw it on Wed. and we liked all but the end, it needed much more action.
Post a Comment