Monday, August 3, 2009

My Sister and I

Friday night Tiff and I had a girls night, it was so nice! We went and got pedicures, it had been a long time and it felt so good. We ate at Jason's Deli, so delicious. After we ate we went to see The Proposal, so so funny, if you haven't seen it then you should go. I had so much fun.

I love being with my sister and I think I have taken for granted that she is just down the street from me. I know we wont always live by each other and it makes me sad. I honestly don't know what I am going to do when that day comes.

Tiff I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! I feel so blessed to have you as my sister. I am so thankful for the good example you are, you are such an amazing person! I love going to your house everyday and spending time with you and the girls. What am I going to do without you? I freak out a little now just thinking about it and nothing has happened yet. I know, I'm a weirdo! But for now I am glad I get to see you all the time! Thanks for putting up with my craziness!!

4 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

You had to pic the stupidest picture of me didn't you!??! I had a fun time as well. If we do move away sometime, I will also be sad even though I tell I won't.

Rudy said...

Hey Lady! So I posted a thing on my blog! I bet you are so proud! But it won't let me add you to my little blog list on the side :( How do I do that?

The Bateman Family said...

Glad you two had fun! You both Definitely deserved it!

Alicia said...

I think the picture is fine! You both look great :)