6 years ago
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Best Uncle Ever
Zoey adores both Uncle Ryans, but this post is about Dustin's brother. Zoey was getting a little bored the other day and so I suggested that she paint Ryans or Daddys toe nails. Dustin looked at me like I was crazy but Ryan said OK. She was so excited because this makes her a big girl. Now she is constantly reminding us that she is "bigger". She loved every second of it. Ryan thanks for making our Zoey's day! You are the best Uncle ever.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! That is sooooo awesome! Ryan is so fun to let her do that!
OK. One question. Did she really painted them that well? As it shows in the picture? Because I can't paint them that well....
OK Ryan (OTHER Uncle Ryan) and I were just looking at this and he was soooooooo jealous. He said to ask Zoey if he could get his toes done next time he sees her.
He said to say "pretty please."
Post a Comment