I am so incredibly thankful for this family! Not only have they been there for Dustin and I but they have been the one constant thing in Zoey's life. Thank you so so much for being a part of her life and loving her like you do!
Dan I am so happy for you and this new job! I really do wish the best for you and I hope that someday you will be where you want to be professionally. But just so we can have someone on the inside :)! Thanks for being such a good example to Dustin and I. And thanks for being so good to Tiff and the girls. Thanks for being so good to Zoey. She will always, for some strange reason, look up to you. I am grateful for you kindness towards her. I love you and will miss you.
Girlie's I love you so so much! I will miss you incredibly! You girls are so cute and crazy but I wouldn't have you any other way. Thanks so much for being the sister's Zoey never had. Thanks for sharing your Mom with her. I will miss your smiling faces and sassy attitudes.
.jpg)


Tiff I will miss you most of all! Thank you so so much for being there for me! For being the one I could always count on! Thanks for being so good to Zoey, for being her 2nd Mom. Thanks for being my shopping pal and for having us for dinner all the time. Thanks for being such a great example! And thanks for being my friend! I love you so much and I always will. Its still weird to not see you and the girls everyday. I am so thankful that I had you here when I did.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
I will miss you too Jenna! I am sad to go, but excited for what is ahead. I hope that Zoey adjusts well--That is what I am most nervous about! Thanks for everything that you guys have done for us. You are an awesome family and I love all of you so much! Take care and I love you!!!!
its hard when friends and loved ones move. i hope you're adjusting ok :)
Jenna, you are such a sweetheart! Your post made me cry.- Aren't sisters wonderful?
You both are a bunch of babies! Toughen up!!!!!
Post a Comment