Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

This Halloween we went down to Delta. All the cousins got to be together which was really fun for them. Zoey was so cute as a little Flapper Girl. She loved her outfit and still wants to wear it everyday. After the kids went Trunk-or-Treating Ryan and Emma took them all out to go Trick-or-Treating. They all had a blast! This year I dressed up at our Pumpkin Party and was the only adult to do so. Next year everyone is going to dress up, I'm sure of it!!







We had our annual pumpkin carving contest. I know this will come as a shock, but I finally carved a good pumpkin. I didn't screw it up and everyone could tell what it was. I took 2ND place!! If you don't know me then you don't know how incredibly bad I suck at carving pumpkins. So I was pretty excited! Zoey didn't think gutting out a pumpkin was very fun. But she had fun watching her Daddy gut and carve the pumpkins.
Dustin's Pumpkin

Jenna's Pumpkin

Zoey's Pumpkin

Here is Marie, Joy, and I at work, all dressed up.

1 comment:

Zaissa said...

I don't understand why Dustin wasn't dressed as "Ragedy Andy." Couldn't he find the costume?