Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend with the Brooks

A couple of weekends ago we went down to Las Vegas to visit the Brooks. It was so much fun! Zoey was so excited to go see the girls. They all had a blast! I was surprised when Zoey told Tiffy she didn't want to stay down there for the week. She loves playing with the girls so much but she didn't want Dustin and I to leave without her. Saturday we went to Hoover Dam where Zoey found a "jungle", and was so excited about it. Tyda LOVES Uncle Dustin and wanted him to hold her most of the time, which Dustin LOVED.
How cute are these girls Seriously!! I miss them so so much! Thanks Tiff and Dan for having us. We cant wait to come visit again, or for you to come up to our house. We love you!!








This is what Zoey considered a Jungle. What a crazy little girl!!


No comments: