Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robison Camp Out

Last weekend my family got together for our annual camp out. Ryan and Whitney and their families couldn't make it, but it was a lot of fun! We played this golf game and horse shoes. Dustin and I won the golf game and Shai and Cade won horse shoes. The kids absolutely loved playing together! It was nice to hang out with my sisters, its been along time since we were all together. Dustin learned where my competitiveness comes from (Thanks for scaring us all Mom). I love camping and I cannot wait until next years camp out.

Here are girls helping pack up camp.

Riding the 4-wheelers

Tyda throwing a huge fit! It was very funny!


Dustin and his favorite niece

Zoey, Oaks, Tyda, Harlie, and Kix just watching the games.

Dustin kicking butt at the golf game

The girls kept finding these little beads everywhere. So they started collecting them.

One of the golf balls got stuck in a tree, so did the shovel they tried to get it down with.
Harlie and Auntie Shai

3 comments:

The Lee Family said...

I wish we could have come. It looks like it was tons of fun.

Huebner's said...

How cute all those kiddos are! Jenna, Zoey looks EXACTLY like you!

I think those little beads are air-soft gun pellets.

Kelli said...

I love it that all of you camp out every year! I wish we did that! When do I get to see pictures of you big pregnant?