Here is Dustin, Zaylor, and Zoey in their outfits. I figured Zaylor was to little for a costume so he got Halloween shirts. Zoey is a Southern Bell.
Zoey was so excited to wear make up. When I was putting make up on her we had a little conversation:
Zoey - When can I wear make up?
Jenna - When you are in Jr. High you can wear make up, but only mascara.
Dustin - No when you are in High School you can start wearing make up.
Zoey - How about in Pre-School.
It was really funny, she is so cute. Here are a couple of pics with her make up on. She is also posing like a model. What a cute little girl I have!

3 comments:
She looks SOOOO much like you! Good luck with that! :)
I like her negotiation skills. And she looks pretty good in mascara.
Elsa is way into makeup, so I discovered that there are some brands of "little girl" make-up that look so pretty in the bottle but are almost invisible on the face no matter how much she puts on.
Someday she will figure the trick out and then I am busted, but until then, she thinks I am the coolest mom ever.
That one of her posing is so a little Jenna!!!
Where is your costume?
Post a Comment