Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went down to Delta to my parents house. It was fun to be with everyone, Ryan was the only one who couldn't make it down. Dinner was delicious of course. I am so thankful for my family and all they have done for me. They are wonderful, I love spending time with them.




Miss Harlie


Dustin and Tyda


All the cousins that were there


My Wonderful sisters and I



Since none of us kids were going to be down at my parents for Christmas, we gave them their present while we were down there. We bought them a picture from Deseret Book called One Nation Under God. It was beautiful and they loved it.




I have so much to be thankful for in my life. My husband and kids are wonderful and healthy. We live in the best neighborhood there is. We were really blessed to have bought the house we have. We both have good jobs and great bosses. Our families are wonderful, we wouldn't be were we are without them. We love you guys!!

1 comment:

CHMomma said...

looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! that picture is beautiful!