Christmas morning Zoey comes bursting into our room, "Mommy Daddy, Santa Came!!". It was a wonderful way to wake up. She kept telling us that she didn't even hear the bells or the Reindeer, "Santa was so quiet I didn't even wake up once". Such a cutie! She got a Leapfrog Explorer, candy, and other small toys. She also got a Sunday dress. Zaylor got a Dump truck and some other small toys. We played for just a little bit and then got ready and went over to Dustin's parents house for breakfast and to open presents.
Zoey loved opening presents this year. After every present she would give both Dustin and I a hug and kiss and tell us thank you. It was awesome! Zaylor fell asleep half way through so Zoey helped me open the rest of his. They both got spoiled this year. All in all they were really good kids so they deserved it!
Grandma Nada fell asleep half way through as well
Dustin got spoiled by his parents this year. He got what he has always wanted, a PS3! I can only think of one other time he shed a tear when opening a present.
We had so much fun playing with toys and hanging out with family. We also got a nap in before we left for Delta.
Zoey was SO tired after playing all day at Grandma and Grandpas that she passed out once we got on the road. I tried to make her more comfortable but this is how she wanted to sleep.
Here is all the Robison family that made it to the dinner. It was so yummy!! It was really nice to spend time with my family and play games.
Zaylor got a couple of really cute outfits. Zoey did too but she was to busy playing with her toys to take pictures. Zaylor didn't have a choice.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We wish you all the best in the 2011 year!

4 comments:
I like Zoey's PJs! (My girl's got the same ones a couple of weeks before Christmas, we should have had a party!)
Also, you can stream Netflix movies on a PS3 (just sayin') :)
glad you guys had a fun christmas! and you got to see both sides of the family SO fun.
you guys are so cute :)
Emma - I LOVE that you got us a 6 months of netflix. We already started using it via the PS3, that little machine is lovely!
Jenna! Your little family is SO cute! Zaylor is a doll!! I miss you girl!
I was noticing that purple juice on the table at your parent's house. I remember drinking that at your house when we were little!! What is it? I can't remember! Grape juice and sprite or something??
Post a Comment