Zaylors favorite things are: Climbing stairs, Cereal, Crawling away from you as fast as he can, Bath time, Music, Zoey Dancing, Attention, Balls, Throwing anything he can (he is getting pretty good), Anything sweet.
Zaylor has 5 teeth and is getting his 6Th. He loves to smile and laugh! He has the cutest pout face. He loves to scream as loud as he can. He loves talking and growling. He loves big people food. He loves being outside.
He hates showers and when he is done in the bath he is DONE, do not wait to take him out! He doesn't like baby food anymore. While teething he refuses to eat food and just wants bottles.
Our little guy is almost a year and I still cant believe that much time has passed! We love you little man!

2 comments:
Such a handsome but I don't think you should really let him drive just yet! ;)
I miss my friend Jenna Marie Morris haha! It's SO fun to see you as a mommy!! <3 <3
Post a Comment