Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Park City

My friend Joy and I went to Park City on Saturday! We had a blast!! We went shopping and rode the Alpine Slide (which was alot more walking than we thought). We got some really good bargains, I was surprised at how much I bought and how little money I spent. It really was nice to get away even if it was for one day!

This is a picture on our way up to the Alpine Slide.


Joy is pregnant and so we went into the Motherhood and she tried on some clothes. I had to take a picture of what the future pregnant lady will look like! Minus the bumpy belly.

I had never really been up to Park City before so it was really fun for me. We ended our day at a sushi restaurant cause Joy was craving it. I tried some and it really wasnt that bad. Thanks Joy it was so much fun!!

We missed you Tiff!!

4 comments:

Karleigh said...

"I tried some and it really wasnt that bad."
WHAT?!..... SERIOUSLY! WHAT?! Jenna tried a new food!!!???? I'm so proud Jenna!

Tiffany and Ben said...

Wow way to go Jenna. sorry I could not be there. wait I never got a call from you two! GRRRRR stupid phone. (if you did call, I will never know) BUT i'm glad you had fun. I miss you too.

Tiffy Ann said...

She will be a cute prego girl! Glad you had fun. You need to do more stuff where you are calm and not stressed!!!!

CHMomma said...

park city is fun huh? i got to go there when i came up in july. sushi~yum i could eat that all day

i havent been on the alpine slid in like 12+yrs but i remember it was fun