So much happened over the weekend, actually not alot happened but I felt like I always had something to do. Friday Tiff and I went over to Ali's house to help her pack. We really didn't help, we just made it worse. The girls had alot of fun playing on the treadmill and looking for Sifa. While we were waiting for Dustin to come down we decided we needed a break, from what exactly im not sure. So we just sat and talked and watched the girls going crazy.
When Dustin got there we went out to dinner. It was crazy as it always is when all the kids come, but this time it was worse, well for me. I looked at Zoey and noticed this blue thing in her mouth, nothing on her plate was blue so I asked her to spit it out and noticed what it was. Zoey found a piece of chewed gum under the table and put it in her mouth. YUCK!! I told her, "Zoey if you want a piece of gum I will give you one but please dont put stuff you find under tables or on the floor in your mouth." She kept looking under the table the rest of the time. It was gross!!
Saturday we went up to Lehi to drop some of our stuff off at Joy's house. Since we dont have a place yet and didnt want to take it all down to Delta to my parents, Joy and Brian are letting us store it there, Thanks again guys!! Since both Zoey and Dustin are sick we really didnt do anything the rest of the day which was nice.
Sunday we went to Tyda's blessing. Dan did a really good job and I got to see all my family! I always love when my family gets together, we all get along so well and have such a good time with eachother! I really did come from the best family ever!!


During church my Mom leaned over and asked if she could take Zoey for the week. So she is down in Delta this week, Shai is going to take her to get her hair cut, since she never lets me touch it now days. Dustin and I really miss her. Last night I called and talked to her and she kept asking, "Mom when you gonna come pick me up?" I almost started crying. I feel so blessed to be Zoey's Mom.

2 comments:
So cute! You have such a cute family! Love ya girl.
Of course you feel blessed since she's the cutest/funniest thing ever!
Post a Comment