Bunco was wednesday night and everyone dressed up. Some of the outfits were really cute! It was alot of fun.

Thursday we had a girls day which is always fun! We wanted to have one more before Ali moved away. We went shopping and out to lunch, all the kids were crazy but it was so much fun. I always love having a girls day, I definitely have a much better relationship with all my sisters then I used to. Its also nice to have 5 other people say if something looks good or not.
It wont be the same without Ali around. She will be missed more than she will ever know. I feel like I already have a hole in my heart! I dont know when will be the next time I see you, hopefully sooner than later. Ali I just wish the best for you, I pray for you always and I really do hope you find happiness in your life! We are always here for you and will forever consider you our sister and part of our family, that will never change. I love you so so much and I will miss you immensely! Remember us when you write your book :) and come visit so we can do another girls day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment